Be part of a unique fundraising experience and join us for an 11 day walk through China in October 2015.
Cure Brain Cancer is pleased to announce our Walk4BrainCancer China, taking place in October 2015. Join this unique fundraising event and every step you take along the Great Wall of China will bring us one step closer to our mission to increase 5-year survival to 50% within 10 years.
08 - 18 October 2015
Trekking and Charity Challenge
Twin-share, 3 star hotels and guest houses
- Walk the Great Wall as it winds between rural Chinese villages and otherworldly mountains
- Experience the contrasts of ancient and modern Beijing - from Tiananmen Square to the Forbidden City
- Discover the history of a thousand years past as you explore ancient hutongs in a traditional rickshaw
- Help Cure Brain Cancer accelerate new treatments to brain cancer patients and increase five-year survival to 50% within 10 years
Take on the challenge of fundraising and partake in an adventure to discover new worlds, new landscapes and new cultures
- Travel cost twin share: $4,190 (including taxes; can be fundraised)
- Non refundable registration Fee: $770
- Minimum fundraising target: $3,500 (excludes travel)
Dowload an information pack at Inspired Adventures Walk4BrainCancer China 2015 or contact Inspired Adventures on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 905 188.