Join Team Cure Brain Cancer as you run, cycle and swim through through one of Australia's most beautiful destinations.
Once again, Cure Brain Cancer has exclusive charity places in The Noosa Triathlon
This is a world class, sell-out event, which sees 8,000 of Australia’s top athletes competing on one of the country’s most spectacular courses.
If you think you can raise at least $1,500 for Cure Brain Cancer, apply for one of these exclusive places today! Not only will you be guaranteed a place in an event that sells out within 5 days, you can also help raise valuable funds for brain cancer research.
Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease. Brain cancer survival rates are very low, and have barely increased in the last 30 years. Despite this, brain cancer only receives a tiny fraction of cancer research funding.
Be quick to register, there are only 25 spots available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot.
What's in it for you?
- Free and guaranteed race entry
- Priority charity check in and designated charity wave start (individual entries only)
- Noosa Triathlon Charity Hero medal with charity logo iTab and a personalised race bib
- Free entry to "Brunch with the Stars" event
- Access to Cure Brain Cancer marquee to relax post-race
- Participating with an amazing group of passionate fundraisers and the rest of Team Cure Brain Cancer
- Access to our brand new training portal, with free training guides, route planners, pace calculators and community forums
- A Cure Brain Cancer running vest to train and run in
If you already have a Triathlon entry, we’d still love you to join Team Cure Brain Cancer! Just create a fundraising page, and raise as much as you can.
For more information on the race itself, please visit the Noosa Triathlon website here.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Julie-Anne at email@example.com or call 02 9550 5244.