Challenge yourself and raise valuable funds for brain cancer research by running in the iconic London Marathon!
For the third year running, Cure Brain Cancer has six exclusive charity places in The Virgin Money London Marathon
Whether you are a seasoned runner or a first timer, The London Marathon is the ultimate running challenge.
Thousands of spectators will be lining the streets to cheer you on, as you stride through England’s capital city. The race starts in Greenwich Park and passes iconic landmarks such as Big Ben and Parliament Square, before finishing at Buckingham Palace.
To get involved, you will need to committ to raising a minimum of $12,500 AUD.
What's in it for you?
- Guaranteed place in The Virgin Money London Marathon 2018, so you don’t need to rely on the ballot allocation
- Begin the race from the dedicated charity start line
- A Cure Brain Cancer Foundation running vest to train and race in
- Continuous training and advice
- Run proudly as a member of Team Cure Brain Cancer
- Fundraising support in the lead up to the event
- Post-race celebration (TBC – post-race function will be dependent on a variety of factors and will be confirmed later in the year)
Please email Mel Tully to register for the race and for more information. Once registered, you will be able to create your fundraising page and start training for this fantastic event!