Join Team Cure Brain Cancer at the iconic Sun-Herald City2Surf, Australia's biggest fun run. Be one of 80,000 people to make their way from Hyde Park to the most spectacular finish line in the world, Bondi Beach!
Join Team Cure Brain Cancer at The Sun-Herald City2Surf 2018
Last year’s City2Surf was a huge success with Team Cure Brain Cancer raising over $300,000 to help find new and effective treatments for people living with brain cancer. We want to beat this in 2018!
If you think you can raise at least $1,000 for Cure Brain Cancer, express your interest as a Charity Superstar today.
What's in it for you as a Charity Superstar?
- Start up the front on race day, with plenty of space and freedom to run
- Receive a Cure Brain Cancer running vest to train and race in
- Access to the exclusive Cure Brain Cancer training zone with training guides, pace calculators and more
- Entry to the exclusive post-race function on Bondi Beach in the Cure Brain Cancer Marquee
- Proudly run as a member of Team Cure Brain Cancer Charity Superstars
To become a Charity Superstar, click here
If you're not ready to commit to raising $1,000, you can still sign up for a General Entry and fundraise as part of Team Cure Brain Cancer. Remember, Cure Brain Cancer will not recieve any funds from your general registration fee - you will need to fundraise additionally to support brain cancer research and advocacy.
Fundraising is open now, and registrations to run open in April.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9550 5244 if you have any questions about becoming a Superstar runner or fundraising for Team Cure Brain Cancer.
Click here to apply to be a Superstar runner