Senate Select Committee
Thank you for your interest in making a submission to the Senate Select Committee into Funding For Research into Cancers With Low Survival Rates. Now is the time to have your voice heard in Parliament, and help give people with brain cancer an equal shot at survival. Submissions close 31 March 2017.
Anyone impacted by brain cancer is encouraged to make a submission to the Senate Select Committee. Your submission does not have to be long, it just needs to reflect your personal experience and the changes you would like to see.
Here is a guide to help you write your submission. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your submission should:
- clearly address some or all of the terms of reference (you do not need to address each one). Click here to see the terms of reference
- be relevant and highlight your own perspective
- be concise, generally no longer than four to five pages
- begin with a short introduction about yourself or the organisation you represent
- emphasise the key points so they are clear
- outline the issues and how problems can be addressed
- only include documents that directly relate to your key points
- only include information you would be happy to see published on the internet
Things to consider when making your submission