Buy a Cure Brain Cancer Beanie and help support vital brain cancer research.
All over Australia, people are donning beanies and doing their bit to raise awareness of brain cancer.
- Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease and more people under 40 than any other cancer.
- Only 2 in 10 people will survive for five years and that has been the case for the last 30 years, despite massive improvements in survival in other cancers due to research funding. With funding, we can do the same for brain cancer.
Here's how you can support brain cancer funding and awareness.
- Buy a Cure Brain Cancer headphone beanie with built-in microphone - Cure Brain Cancer Foundation is the peak organisation for brain cancer research, advocacy and awareness in Australia and proceeds go to high-priority research projects and clinical trials.
- Share your beanie photos - get the word out on social media by uploading your beanie photos and tagging Cure Brain Cancer on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. #curebraincancer
- Hold a 'Cure Brain Cancer' fundraiser at work or school - find out more.
- Donate here to support brain cancer research - all gifts over $2 are tax deductible.
Find out more about where your donations go. Read about the research projects and clinical trials we help fund.
Buy your Cure Brain Cancer Beanie
Purchase a Cure Brain Cancer Beanie this winter in our signature purple! Don't forget to post a photo of yourself in your beanie and #curebraincancer.