Join Team Cure Brain Cancer as you run, cycle and swim at Australia's highest profile triathlon event. Noosa is the largest Olympic distance triathlon in the world.
Once again, Cure Brain Cancer has exclusive charity places in The Noosa Triathlon!
This is a world class, sell-out event, which sees over 8,000 participants competing on one of the country’s most spectacular courses.
General entries have already sold out, but signing up with us can guarantee you a spot in this event, and you will also help raise valuable funds for brain cancer research. Enter as an individual participant, or enter as a team of 2 or 3 and split the swim, run and cycle between everyone!
Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease. Brain cancer survival rates are very low, and have barely increased in the last 30 years. Despite this, brain cancer only receives a tiny fraction of cancer research funding.
If you think you can raise at least $1,500 for Team Cure Brain Cancer, apply for one of these exclusive places today!
- Wednesday 30 October - Sunday 3 November 2019
What you'll recieve as a member of Team Cure Brain Cancer:
- Free and guaranteed race entry
- Priority charity check in and designated charity wave start (individual entries only)
- Noosa Triathlon Charity Hero medal with charity logo iTab and a personalised race bib
- Access to Cure Brain Cancer marquee to relax post-race
- Participating with an amazing group of passionate fundraisers and the rest of Team Cure Brain Cancer
- Access to our brand new training portal, with free training guides, route planners, pace calculators and community forums
- A Cure Brain Cancer tri-suit
Team Cure Brain Cancer's fundraising is well and truly underway. Get around them as they take on the challenge for an amazing cause.
CHECK OUT THE FUNDRAISING LEADERBOARD HERE!
If you already have a Triathlon entry, we’d still love you to join Team Cure Brain Cancer! Just CLICK HERE to create a fundraising page, and raise as much as you can.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Sports Fundraising Coordinator Charlotte at email@example.com or call 02 8973 1412.