Join Team Cure Brain Cancer at the famous Manly beach for a weekend of sport. Run on Saturday, swim on Sunday or do both.
Apply now to become a charity superstar!
Join Team Cure Brain Cancer at The Sun Run & Cole Classic and you get to run or swim on one of the most iconic coastlines in the world
The Sun Run and Cole Classic is a weekend of amazing events on Sydney's beautiful Northern Beaches.
You can choose to run on Saturday, swim on Sunday or do both!
Saturday's Sun Run features a 7km and a 10k race which both start at Dee Why and finish on the beachfront in Manly.
Sunday's Cole Classic is an iconic ocean swim from Shelly Beach in Manly, around the headland to Manly Beach. Choose from a 1km, 2km or even a 5km swim.
To join Team Cure Brain Cancer at the Sun Run Cole Classic, simply register for your chosen events and select Cure Brain Cancer Foundation as the charity you'd like to like to support. Then you can set up your fundraising page and join our team.
10km Course at 6:45 AM
- Seeded - For runners who aim to complete the course in sub 35 minutes (men) and sub 40 minutes (women). Pre-qualification is required for this Start Group. No pushed wheelchairs or strollers are permitted in this group.
- Red Start - For runners who aim to complete the course in sub 60 minutes. Pre-qualification is required for this Start Group. No pushed wheelchairs or strollers are permitted in this group.
- The Sydney Morning Herald Blue Start - This Start Group is the first open group with no qualifying time required. Participants wishing to run or jog the length of the course but have no prior race time are encouraged to enter into this group. No pushed wheelchairs or strollers are permitted in this group.
- Green Start - Joggers, walkers, fun groups and pushed wheelchairs & strollers who aim to complete the course within 110 minutes.
7km Course at 7:25 AM
- Yellow Start - For runners who aim to complete the course in sub 45 minutes.
- Purple Start - For joggers, walkers, fun groups and pushed wheelchairs and strollers.
No pets, bicycles, scooters, hand cycles, skateboards or roller blades are permitted in any group. Those pushing someone in a wheelchair or stroller are asked to start from the back.
* The 10km course is an AIMS certified course, the 7km course in an approximate measurement only.
Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease. Brain cancer survival rates are very low, and have barely increased in the last 30 years. Despite this, brain cancer only receives a tiny fraction of cancer research funding.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call 02 8973 1400.
Register on the official website