Join a team
Why not fundraise with a team? Joining a fundraising team is easy. Here's how.
Joining a fundraising team is easy. You just need to know a couple of things.
Is the fundraising team part of a formal Cure Brain Cancer event? If yes, follow these instructions:
1. Make sure you're registered to the event for the event before setting up a fundraising page. If you're already registered (or someone else registered for you), check your email as this will contain instructions for setting up your fundraising page and joining a team.
2. If you can't find this email, contact the person who registered you OR contact Cure Brain Cancer Foundation to have your event registration email resent.
3. If you've already registered and set up your fundraising page but still are not joined to right team, simply login to your fundraising page and nominate the team you'd like to join. Note you'll need to know the team password.
If the fundraising team is not associated to a Cure Brain Cancer event, its as easy as:
1. Create a fundraising page or edit your existing fundraising page.
2. On your fundraising page, nominate the team you'd like to join along with the team password. Save your updates and you're done!
If you need more help, please contact email@example.com